To change your site name go to the Page Master under the Design menu

Walk the Stourbridge Way

Rights of Way

In order to report a problem with a Right of Way, please select the approriate county and provide the details requested. You will need sufficient details to enable the local authority to identify where the problem is, ideally a grid reference.

Staffordshire Dudley MBC Worcestershire Warwickshire

For other counties please go to the web site for that county and look for Rights of Way Reports

Herefordshire Shropshire Ramblers Pathwatch

You can also report Rights of Way problems via the Ramblers web site.


In addition they have an App you can download to a smartphone that facilitates reporting. It can detect where you are and you can add photos whilst in the field.


Click on the link below